Monday, October 31, 2016

Thailand - Day 14

Normally, the first day after I arrive at a resort, I walk around and take pictures.  Today wasn't a good day for that, so I just walked around and figured out where everything was.  The resort is big.  I walked around most of it today and still didn't see everything.

I also scheduled a few activities.  Today I had the obligatory massage.  Tomorrow is elephant trekking.  The next day will be diving.

Scheduling diving was a little bit of a chore.  The dive shop is in the JW Marriott.  It is not the Marriott Vacation Club...  Which is next door to Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas...  Which is across the street from Anantara Phuket Vacation Club.  JW Marriott is about a quarter mile down the road.  The dive shop is hidden away in back.  I took a buggy to get there and back.  (Buggies are awesome.)

I also figured out my dining plan for here.  I will do breakfast at Anantara's La Sala restaurant.  Lunch will be at Anantara's Sea Fire Salt restaurant (appetizers or sides).  Dinner will be at one of the local restaurants.  (Dinner at La Sala is expensive.  Much cheaper to eat at local restaurants.)

Oh, almost forgot, Happy Halloween!  They don't do Halloween here.

No comments:

Post a Comment