Thursday, October 27, 2016

Malaysia - Day 10

I went diving today.  I did a 2 tank dive with a company called "Borneo Dream".  The water temperature was warm, no wetsuit needed.  There was a lot of sealife to see.  Unfortunately, visibility was worse than the Philippines.  10-15 feet on the first dive and about 20 feet on the second.  On the plus side, I stayed under longer than normal and the underwater housing I got for my camera worked great.  Also, the dive shop took us to a restaurant and bought us lunch after the dives.

After lunch, the boat brought me back to the resort.  From the jetty I headed directly to Spa Village.  I had another appointment.  This was my second of five massages.  This time, I got the "Rolling Waves" massage.  Forearms and knuckles are used to lengthen muscles and release tension.  It worked out very well after diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment