Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Philippines - Day 1

SFO to Taipei, approximately 13 hours.  Taipei to Manila, approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes.  Not bad really considering I slept most of the way.  I didn't even watch an in-flight movie.  BTW, for those of you who have ATT Uverse with the app. It does work in Taipei airport.

Immigration in Manila is relatively quick.  I still had to wait for my luggage, but I wasn't in any rush to be anywhere.

The hotel I was staying at, the Bayleaf Intramuros, provided transportation.  I was only staying here one night.  I wanted to see a little bit of Manila before continuing on to my final Philippines destination, El Nido resorts, Apulit island.

The Bayleaf is very nice and conveniently located to a lot of stuff.  It is in the Intramuros.  There is a lot to see a many places to eat, all within easy walking distance.  I did manage to see quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment