Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Thailand - Day 15

It's been raining on and off all day.  What's been nice is it really hasn't affected anything.  What's been really nice is it stops raining during my activities.

Today's activity was elephant trekking.  It took up the entire morning.  It was a nice drive there, during which it rained.  We (me and guests from other resorts) arrived, it stopped raining.  We got a tour of the place.  We were introduced to an elephant and his Mahout.  We went elephant trekking.  Some people bought some souvenirs after.  Then we were all driven back to our respective resorts.  During which it started raining again.

This is the fourth elephant I've been on.  Three times, I've been a passenger.  One time, I was a Mahout.  The other times, it was just a single elephant.  This time it was more of a caravan.  It had a different feel, but it was still good.

I got back to the resort around 2:00.  Lunch was still being served.  I didn't bother stopping by my villa, I just went straight to lunch.  Afterwards I walked around a little bit more of the resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment