Friday, October 28, 2016

Malaysia - Day 11

For the last couple of days, there has been a monkey hanging (literally) around my villa.  Every time I try to get a picture, it runs away. I've been to several places where there were monkeys.  The warnings were don't feed them and be very mindful of your belongings because they are notorious for stealing them.  Here, the same warnings apply with the addition "Keep your villa locked."  This morning, a monkey (not sure if it was the same one) tried to get into my villa.  Later in the morning, another monkey was at my door.  I managed to get a picture of it before it ran away.  It's not a great picture, but it is the only one I have managed to get so far.

The rest of the morning was uneventful.  Snorkeling, not good.  Again, bad visibility, it was around 10 ft. 

I had lunch later.  Something at lunch did not agree with me.  Amazingly, in all my years of travel to foreign countries, this was the first time a meal did not sit well with me.  I was fine later though.

I went to the Spa Village for massage #3 of 5.  (I think I got this package for making my reservation early.  It is not something I would have chosen, but I definitely wasn't going to say no.) I chose the Balinese massage this time.

The weather here is cooperating nicely.  It's been nice in morning, usually continuing into the afternoon.  Then rain in the evening.  Which has been good because usually by late evening, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment