Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Malaysia - Day 9

The day started with a beautiful morning.  That, turned into rain (occasionally heavy) in the afternoon.  Then clear in the evening.  Much of my activity was in the morning.  I had the buffet breakfast.  (Quite good, but Anantara is still my favorite.)  Then I took a walk around the resort.  It's quite big.  I worked up a little sweat...  The humidity may have contributed some to that.  I stopped at the Spa Village and scheduled my first of 5 massages that came with my package.  Then back to explore more of the resort.

Later, I had a late lunch.  I arrived at the restaurant just as it started raining.  I can't spell or pronounce what I had, but it was very good.  (Minor rant: Why fly thousands of miles just to have pizza or fries?)

It was still raining when I finished lunch.  Luckily, the resort has umbrellas just about everywhere.  In addition to the two in your villa, there are umbrellas in every common area.  If you didn't bring one from your villa, you can use one of those, which I did.

I returned to the Spa Village later for my 50 minute massage.  I chose the "Malay Massage: Long kneading strokes that focus on the muscles, and pressure applied to various points of the body."  Yep, it was good, and also a great way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment