Thursday, September 7, 2017

Day 2 - China

Started the day with a great breakfast at Shi Yuan restaurant.  It's the main restaurant at Anantara Sanya.  (Anantara still has my favorite breakfast buffet.)

It was raining during breakfast so I initially decided to stay in the resort today. But it cleared up later so I decided to wander around and take pictures of the resort.

The resort is bigger than I thought it was.  I didn't make it over to the villa side. Not many people were out.  No one was by the pool.  The pool bar was empty. No one was in the lobby bar.  Yeah, it was before 5:00 PM, but they were open.  Someone had to go in there and have a drink….

I did tour a little bit of the area.  Not much around but other resorts.  Didn't see any stores or restaurants.  Depending on the weather tomorrow, I will see what else is around.

I also used the coupon for a complimentary massage, which I received at check-in.   60 minutes.  Yes, it was great.

I finished the day by eating at Baan Rim Nam.  It's the Thai restaurant in the resort.  They only serve lunch and dinner.  I had the fried sea bass with a few seasonings that I don't remember. It was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment